- Leonardo Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months old
- Glauco Aceto Balsamico Oro Nero
- Nino Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Stephanie Magret de Canard
- Luciano Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Alessandro & Stefano Pesto Classico
- Luca Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
- Luca Valpolicella DOC
- Salvatore Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Glauco Aceto Balsamico Extra Vecchio
- Stephanie Bloc de Foie Gras
- Stephanie Duck Confit
- Niccolina Brutti e Buoni
- Niccolina Delizia Cioccolatosa
- Antonio Falanghina
- Luca Valpolicella DOC Superiore Ripasso
- Henri, Valerie, Olivier Costes du Chateau
- Martine Rosemary Caramel Confit
- Philippe & Claudie Vintage Sardines in Olive Oil
- Pello Chorizo Fresco
- Vincenzo Mackerel fillets in Olive Oil
- Vincenzo Pasta Sauce with Sardines
- José Migas de Tuna in Olive Oil
- Pietro-Paolo Red Tropea Onion jam
- Vincenzo Pistacchio di Bronte
- Pello Jamon curado
- Pello Salchichon
- Domenico Slinzega
- José Anchovies
- José Boquerones (Anchovies in Vinegar)
- Leonardo Parmigiano Reggiano 36 months old
- Pietro-Paolo Eggplant tapenade
- Domenico Bresaola
- Luigi & Andrea Prosecco
- Leonardo Parmigiano Reggiano 12 months old
- Luciano Prosciutto di San Daniele
- Heinrich Kaminwurzen
- Vincenzo Pistacchio Pesto
- Heinrich Speck
- Pello Chorizo Curado
- Pietro-Paolo Artichoke tapenade
- Stephanie Rillettes de Canard
- Henri, Valerie, Olivier Chateau Feret-Lambert
- Pietro-Paolo Red Chili spread
- Francesco Nebbiolo d'Alba
- Niccolina Amarettini
- Niccolina Cantucci
- What About Leo Italian Antipasti for 6
- What About Leo Discovery
- What About Leo Delicious and Gluten-Free
- What About Leo Summer Picnic
- Stephanie Duck Salami
- Philippe & Claudie Mackerels Fillets in White Wine
- Pietro-Paolo Zucchini tapenade
- Alessandro & Stefano Pesto rosso
- Alessandro & Stefano Walnut sauce
How it works
- You choose any of the products from any producer, we take care of the rest!
- All producers ship their products directly to us and we package everything you ordered in one single delivery to you
- We deliver once a month. In NL pick it up for free at one of our pickup points or get it delivered directly at home (for 6.95 Euro)
Do you want to support even smaller producers? Join one of our Crowdfunding Campaigns today.
What others say
Aside from some of the best quality products, excellent services, and happy tummies, this is a great for the environment and indie famers/producers. Simply the best thing I found this year.
William Lü on www.facebook.com
Great idea, great people, and great food...!
Armin Vermerris on www.facebook.com
What I love best is that I can have some of the best products from far away in a quantity that makes it affordable.. Really great.. I would recommend to all!!
Laurence Benson on www.facebook.com
Love it! Good prices for great food!!! It' s amasing the quality of goods they propose!
Camilla Commendatore on www.facebook.com
Treat yourselves people! Also, look for great gift ideas... nothing says 'I love you' like seasoned parmesan with a drop of balsamic vinegar... yummi
Lorenzo Grandi on www.facebook.com
Amici italiani che come me vivete nella terra dei tulipani, se anche voi prima di andare a dormire vi sognate una fetta di pane croccante con dell'ottimo olio extravergine sopra, se quando andate al super vi viene la pelle d'oca a leggere "parmezan" e volete del VERO Parmigiano Reggiano , se volete festeggiare il vostro compleanno stappando un prosecchino che non sappia di cartone, non disperate, non è più necessario farsi mandare "il pacco da giù". Ci pensa l'amico Leo! "Food made with love" direttamente a casa vostra, qui a tulipandia
Ilaria Ida Chiaratti Bonomi on www.facebook.com
Delicious products from nice producers. Friendly people: both the team at What About Leo as the customers in the What About Leo community. And as they say "each bite starts with a story...", already plenty of new stories have been created. Looking forward to seeing this concept blossom and develop further.
Samira Tanha on www.facebook.com
What About Leo treated my guests at Rotterdam Wine Meetup with their food. My guests were thrilled by the amazing tastes, the stories of the producers and the personal touch! Thanks for everything!
Eleftheria Karioti on www.facebook.com
Awesome food, great entrepreneurial team!
Michael Ohr on www.facebook.com
Great idea! I like the concept of amazing European food of great quality + reasonable price + support for small producers. Well done.
Riccardo Mattivi on www.facebook.com
Simply amazing!!! Love the concept and great products these guys are getting. Keep it up.
Sandra Caroline on www.facebook.com
Nice initiative that makes it possible to buy food from local producers!
Rody Zuur on www.facebook.com
I am not a fan of many dishes but I love what you guys do. I love how you promote your products and how you engage with your customers cheers and keep it up yea
Algero Nick Boasy Brown on www.facebook.com
Diverse super lekkere producten van heel kleinschalige ambachtelijke producenten. Wij bestellen hier heel veel soorten producten al meer dan 1 jaar. Altijd top kwaliteit en top service. Favorieten: pistache pesto, walnut sauce en parmigiano of Leonardo.
Berta Steeghs-Soos on www.google.com
Fantastisch eten met een goed verhaal!
Frank Steeghs on www.google.com
Very delicious products, especially the walnut sauce with parmigiano.
Éva Soósné Hajós on www.google.com
Just gave your Parmesan to my friend, a former chef who cooked not Romania for 4 years....he was very impressed. Thank you for your efforts to bring these beautiful products to us. And please thank Leo for us
Piek Ster on www.facebook.com
- Luca The passionate pragmatist
- Martine The Flower Scientist
- Nino The Flavor orchestrator
- Pello Secret Recipe Sorcerer
What we are about
We started What About Leo as the Social Grocery Platform to discover, connect and support Authentic Food Artists and Passionate Food Lovers.
We still believe that creating a direct relationship between producers and consumers benefits both sides. Producers get a fair share and recognition for their craft, and consumers get higher quality, diversity and transparency.
We had to make the tough decision to stop What About Leo at the end of June 2017, yet it has been an amazing adventure. It was great to see your enthusiasm for our concept, the delicious products and for the really dedicated producers we discovered on our journey.
Keep choosing the best ingredients and recognize excellent producers!
Dominique, Fede, Jordan, Tobi, Tommaso