Some of the best products Italy has to offer for a no-work, relaxed aperitivo with friends.
Your Italian Antipasti Box contains:
- 200g of Luciano’s Prosciutto di San Daniele, 1 of the 2 best hams from Italy (Gambero Rosso)
- 500g of Leonardo’s Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months old, simply the best Parmigiano we ever tried!
- 500ml of Salvatore's award-winning Extra Virgin Olive Oil, intense, spicy & herbaceous
- 1 bottle of Luigi & Andrea's Prosecco, 92/100 points
- A sample of Glauco's Oro Nero, a fabulous Aceto Balsamico, round, intense & sweet.
To make your Aperitivo even better we suggest you add some good mozzarella, a hand-full of cherry tomatoes and in season, some melons or figs. Cut the mozzarella in thick slices, douse it abundantly with the olive oil and sprinkle with flaky salt and fresh ground black pepper. Serve with the tomatoes and plenty of bread to mop the delicious juices. If using melon or figs, add the Prosciutto on top of them.
Would you like to be a bit more creative with the products? Have a look at the tips in each of the products to get inspired: Luciano’s Prosciutto di San Daniele, Leonardo’s Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months old, Salvatore's Olive Oil, Glauco's Oro Nero, Luigi’s Prosecco.
What about What About Leo
What About Leo
We select, you enjoy!
We are the team behind What About Leo, 5 passionate food lovers, Tom, Fede, Jordan, Dominique and Tobi, from 4 nationalities (Italian, British, French and German).