These products are some of the finest we have found in our travels across Europe in search of the best producers available. We put together a sumptuous selection of masterfully, lovingly created products for you to enjoy.
Your delicious basket contains:
- 200g of Luciano’s Prosciutto di San Daniele, 1 of the 2 best hams from Italy (Gambero Rosso)
- 500g of Leonardo’s Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months old, simply the best Parmigiano we ever tried!
- 200g of Pietro Paolo’s Artichoke tapenade, homemade with the vegetables from his garden
- 190g of Stéphanie’s Rillettes de Canard, from the farm crowned with the 2015 Excellence Award
- 250g of Niccolina’s Brutti e Buoni cookies, homemade and gluten-free
- 1 bag of delicious crackers
- 1 bottle of Luigi’s Prosecco, 92/100 points
How to use
This picnic is literally buy-and-enjoy! It could not be any easier than this! The Prosecco comes chilled and the food at room temperature, which is ideal to bring out the most perfect flavors.
We can’t wait for you to enjoy it all.
Would you like to be a bit more creative with the products? Have a look at the tips in each of the products to get inspired: Luciano’s Prosciutto di San Daniele, Leonardo’s Parmigiano Reggiano 24 months old, Pietro Paolo’s Artichoke tapenade, Stéphanie’s Rillettes de Canard, Niccolina’s Brutti e Buoni cookies, Luigi’s Prosecco.
What about What About Leo
What About Leo
We select, you enjoy!
We are the team behind What About Leo, 5 passionate food lovers, Tom, Fede, Jordan, Dominique and Tobi, from 4 nationalities (Italian, British, French and German).